Phone Link App
Phone Link App
Phone Link is an app that runs on your PC. It enables direct PC access to the messages, images, and notifications on your phone. A useful and frequently disregarded addition to Windows 10 or Windows 11 is the “Phone Link App”. You’ll be able to read text messages, notifications, and photographs from your Android mobile right on your PC after everything is configure properly. You don’t even need to touch your phone to reply to texts or notifications. For those who spend the majority of their day at a computer but still need to monitor their smartphones, the “Phone app” is one of the best productivity tools.
Phone Link App : What is it?
This was released in 2018, lets you receive and send messages, calls, and photos from your Windows PC by pairing your Android device with the computer over Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Install the app’s companion, Link to Windows, from the Google Play Store before using it.
Important aspects of App
The following are some of the features of this App:
- Your Android phone’s notifications are all displayed on the computer.
- It can read and respond to text messages from a large screen.
- All of the pictures on your Android phone are visible.
- When your Android device is connect with the computer, you can make and receive calls from there.
- Manage and regulate the Android phone’s media player.
Steps to connect your Android phone to Phone Link
Following are the quick steps to connect phone:
- Utilize the Microsoft Store to download the “Phone Link App“.
- Open the app, then select “Get Started”.
- Next, click the “Sign in” with the Microsoft option and then enter your login credentials.
- Enter your phone number and click “Send” after choosing the option to “Link Phone”.
- You must then download the app on your Android phone from the Google Play store.
- Verify that “My PC is ready” and then select the “Connect My PC” option.
- Click “Continue” after logging into your Microsoft account.
- When the ensuing screen prompts appear, click “Allow”.
- To complete setup the app on both the devices, click on “Done”.
How effective is this App?
When you’re connected, the app displays notifications and pictures and lets you use your Android device to make and take calls and send and receive text messages.